What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Do for You?
Cosmetic dentistry services can help correct minor and major cosmetic issues with your teeth and smile. The right procedure can turn an average grin into an impressive smile. Your smile is your gift to the world, and cosmetic dentistry can transform how you look.
New materials and technologies have changed the practice of cosmetic dentistry and given you a wide array of cosmetic dental services to choose from. But don't make the decision alone. Instead, seek out the expertise of a skilled cosmetic dentist like Heather Feray Bohan, DDS, PA in Tomball, TX.
The best cosmetic dentist in Tomball
For over 15 years, Dr. Heather Feray-Bohan DDS has been heavily immersed in the field of cosmetic dentistry. In Tomball, TX, and the surrounding areas of Magnolia, Montgomery, Spring, Cypress, and The Woodlands, she and her team have been lauded for providing cosmetic dentistry services of the highest quality.
In addition, our Tomball cosmetic dentistry services benefit from the latest in dental technology. We use only the best and most advanced equipment, one example being the intraoral camera, a device that allows us to perform more in-depth examinations of the interior of the mouth. This way, your Tomball cosmetic dentist can ensure you receive the excellent treatment you need and deserve.
Tomball cosmetic dentistry
Your Tomball cosmetic dentist can help you in a variety of ways. For example, if you have old, unsightly metal fillings, they can be replaced with cosmetically beautiful tooth-colored restorations. People will notice your smile and not your fillings.
Here are other Tomball cosmetic dentistry services you might consider:
- Contouring and reshaping can cosmetically straighten or correct overlapped, cracked, chipped or crooked teeth. Your Tomball cosmetic dentist can perform contouring and reshaping as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with composite bonding to achieve the look you want.
- Porcelain veneers are thin sheaths of porcelain placed on the front teeth to improve their appearance. Your cosmetic dentist in Tomball can use porcelain veneers to correct teeth that are:
- Badly shaped, broken or poorly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored
- Chipped and cracked from age-related wear
- Spaced apart or slightly overlapped
- Teeth whitening treatments can whiten teeth up to eight shades. At our Tomball cosmetic dentistry practice, you can choose from an in-office procedure which takes an hour, or a convenient take-home kit you can use in the privacy of your home.
The leader in cosmetic dentistry in Tomball, TX
Your Tomball cosmetic dentist can change your smile for the better! Stop in for a consultation with Dr. Heather Feray Bohan, your expert in the field of cosmetic dentistry in Tomball, TX, and find out which treatment might be best for you.
Are you ready to improve your smile with Cosmetic Dentistry? Schedule a consultation today by calling Heather Feray Bohan, DDS, PA, your friendly cosmetic dentist in Tomball, TX, at 281-357-5002!